Monday, January 17, 2011

i'm ready now

Okay January 2011! I'm ready for you now. Laugh at me cuz it's taken me two weeks to get back into routine after all the holiday and new year excitement. I'm ready now. I've got a plan. Here we go.

I have two goals for this year.

Goal #1: SIMPLIFY. That means in everything to free up time, free up space have a less hectic day everyday and enjoy everything in everyday. A changed family lifestyle that will benefit us all. For myself, I know I can make things much more complicated than they need to be and that's over. Okay, I might need baby steps along the way but we've started off with giant steps. More on that later tho...

Goal #2: To make something of the little sewing business I started with my mom this past November. Work on getting our name out there, building a line of goodies that everyone will want to have for themselves and loving the time spent creating (that's an easy one!) Goal #1 will help to make that happen by freeing up a bit more time to spend sewing and blogging about it.

Pretty wide, broad goals but so doable and gonna get done. And since I've blogged it, I've got lots of you to hold me accountable along the way.

Here we go, 2011!

1 comment:

Kimberly White said...

Those are awesome goals! Hooray for 2011!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails