Tuesday, February 15, 2011

tag-up tuesday

It's Tuesday! and here's my project progress:

One car seat stroller quilt, done. I'm loving it and as usual am having a hard time letting it go. It's going to a good home though and I will see it often. I know there are many waiting to see the finished project, including the baby's mom. The quilt will be delivered this afternoon.

Here it is, done. I'm so happy with the binding fabric!

The baby boy's initials on the reverse.

Fresh from the wash; all nice and crinkly.
i
And on other fronts:

-flannel had been cut for more blankies. In fact, more flannel has come home with us and not orange. Orange is not to be found. The custom order gal and I have agreed upon one print so far. I'm not sure how far this will go.

-the 'Home Orgainization Journal' is taking off but no photos yet. It's too good not to wait until it's completely done and the entire family has become involved. I know I've piqued your curiosity now.

-Potty training Logan continues... he's a tough one!

-Three HEALTHY children emerged unscathed from their pediatrician appointment last week. They were soooooo goooood! and cooperative. I was a proud mom.

New projects:
ahhhh. let's hold off on that one for a week or two...


Now! tag-up and go!

2 comments:

Kimberly White said...

Nice work R!

Shirley said...

I can see why you had a hard time parting with that. Just think how good it will look on baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails