Wednesday, March 9, 2011

24 candles

I am another year older and I am blessed.
look at the wonderful day my family gave me yesterday.



no children were hurt in that morning 'Happy Birthday' hug!
strawberry cupcakes made by the boys with my Mom with strawberry puree in the icing.
oh yes, they did taste like strawberry icecream!




hand made birthday cards from my kiddos -- to cherish always.



a chocolate cake with beautiful tall candles and a nice looking man to light them for me.
this is when I say, "You're only as old as there are candles on your cake".

and since there are only 24 candles in a package... we get to stay in our 20's forever!



our little family.

(yes, he does have candle soot on his nose but that's just the kind of joker he is.)

3 comments:

Terri @ em-belle-ish.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday again! You are such a good looking family :)

Kimberly White said...

Happy birthday my friend! What a beautiful family you have!

Tamara said...

Happy birthday Shelle! Looks like you had a wonderful day! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails