Wednesday, December 2, 2009

must make

I can't remember whose blog I saw these little wonders on but they are made by 3 Girls and a Goat on Etsy and I can't get them out of my head. I must make these!

I've trekked to Michael's, two boys in tow, 40% off coupon in my wallet, to purchase a scalloped circle paper punch and found the box of old, received Christmas cards up on the top shelf of the closet.


And now I start. Punching holes, no: medallions from those Christmas wishes and greetings from years gone by but what I'll have in the end will be so much prettier and eye-appealing than that box of old cards. You will marvel at this hanging in my house. What would you think if I left a stack of Christmas wishes from 2001 on my mantle?

More to come!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails