Wednesday, December 2, 2009

cinnaMIN-ny

I try my best to plan an activity for Carter and I while Logan has his afternoon naps. It chases away the boredom monster. We made these cinnamon buns a few weeks ago but I had forgotten about these pictures. Just so you know, I'm trying to cultivate more than one Buikema-Baker...

(Notice how Mike did not paint the inside of my kitchen cupboard doors? Forces me keep them closed cuz they're still ugly on the inside...)

Yes, it's a terrible picture -- in quality -- but I love this smile and glee. Carter worked that pile of flour with his two spatulas for so long...


The result: two dozen yummy cinnamon buns. I used to make them all the time and now, not so much anymore. Better get on that.

Oh...
You thought I was going to share the recipe like previous cooking and baking posts.

Not this time, honey! This one is mine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails