Saturday, January 29, 2011

snuggles

This past Tuesday Carter came home with a large purple backpack... reluctantly. It was a school project and he did not want to participate. The pack sat unopened in the front entrance for a few hours before my curiosity got the best of me. I opened it. A binder and fur. Out popped Snuggles, the class bear and the binder gave me clues as to what we were to do with this house guest. Basically: show him a good time (and document it). Show him a good time, we did when I finally convinced Carter it was going to be fun.

Carter and Snuggles headed out to our rink in the back yard for a little hockey.

Maybe Snuggles isn't the best goalie?
or is that balaclava restricting his vision?

Logan takes his turn.

A sleigh ride for Snuggles back to the house.

Okay, a fast sleigh ride back to the house.

Some shoveling work with the boys.

Snuggles is way into the shoveling, isn't he?

A snack after hockey and shoveling: hot chocolate and oranges.

Snuggles preferred honey.

Carter and Paityn had a tea party with Snuggles.

Breakfast was honey again.

Good night Snuggles!

3 comments:

Terri-Lynn said...

I want to come to your house :) Super fun! In fact, I think you might have the human house guests lined up for a visit after seeing what Snuggles got to do at your house. Love it!

katie said...

this is awesome, rachelle! i love the looks on the boys' faces.

kyle says you have too much fun being a mom :)

Unknown said...

I can tell that Carter, Logan and Snuggles had the best time!! You have pictures to prove it. I'll bet no classmates can top that! Way to go Mom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails